If the item received is either damaged or faulty a return claim must be filled with promkraftinterior.com within 3 days from date of dispatch of goods. Email of your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org the following options will then be made available:-
- A replacement will be sent only if there is a manufacturing defect or damage is caused by mis-handling of courier.
- Transport damage should be noticed to company within 24 hours from receipt of material. Such complaints will be accepted by company only when material has been delivered by registered transport agency like Blue Dart or FedEx.
- Material should be unpacked from packing on or before 7 days after receipt of it. Otherwise there may be chances of glue marking of packing foil on shutters.
- Company will hold the material for maximum 7 working days after scheduled dispatch date. Otherwise stacking charges of Rs. 100/- Per day will be applicable till dispatch of material.
- Company agrees that it is her sole responsibility to deliver material with in standard working days. But due to some unforced reasons, if company unable to do the so, then such situations should not considered for penalty claiming or cancellation of order. In such case company will give advance intimation regarding the delay in delivery & do her best to deliver it at earliest.
- Please follow the guide lines & conditions listed in Warranty card & intimate the same to end user for betterment of healthy relations between dealer & end-user as well as between company & dealer.
- Company reserves the rights to change or add any terms of conditions. So it is a sole responsibility of dealer to to read the same every time before placing the order.
- Drastic colour variation from the original shade is considered as defect in metallic shades ambience and tonal difference in the appearance of pearl is not considered as a defect but it is a general tendency of the pearl used in metallic shades.
When you visit our site:
For visiting our web site, you are not required to provide or reveal any personal information to us. However, we receive and track your internet address of the domain used by you. This data will be used to analyze the trend and statistics keeping the individual user anonymous.
We also use “cookies” to better serve you with customized information on your next visits to our site. Cookies are small data text files sent by a web site to your browser and can be stored on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits). Cookies help identify and facilitate you on your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you and give you an option to decide whether or not to accept the cookies sent to you. We use this information to improve our services only.
We collect personally identifiable information from the visitors of our website only on a voluntary basis. This includes information that can identify you including your first and last name, email address, mobile number, city, user name and password, etc. for future login purpose and Personal information received will never be sold to third parties. From time to time, we may share your information with others on an aggregated basis. We will not share information in such a way that it can be linked to an individual.
Beware of “phishing”
We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, login name, or password, in an unsecured or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is our priority.
Non Personal Information
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Content Liability & Filtering:
We do everything possible to monitor and maintain strict content guidelines and use intelligent filter to filter non-appropriate, abusive, racial and adult words, we cannot be held liable for any offence, damage, injury or other legal infraction attributed to such content. www.promkraftinterior.com is a service provider; we are not content provider.
We may disclose user or signer information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our policy or may be causing injury or interference, intentionally or unintentionally, to PROMKRAFT INDIA PVT LTD rights or property, other www.promkraftinterior.com users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
This web site contains links to external sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. For more information, please read our statement on use of ads (above). We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us.
All members or signed in users of Promkraftinterior.com can participate in our comments section. The contents of the comments section are publicly accessible. From time to time, we may use a part or whole of posts on these groups for publicity purposes
Agreeing to Terms:
The User Also Agrees To:
Provide true, accurate and complete information about him at the time of registration or filling up of registration form on the Site maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or the company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
Compliance with Laws:
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations concerning your participation in www.promkraftinterior.com services.
Rights to Terminate:
- PROMKRAFT reserves its right to refuse, suspend or terminate any service or your use of the website.
- May move or remove any product or service that is available on the website without any prior notice.
- May delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and PROMKRAFT will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so and shall not be obliged to provide you the same for any reason whatsoever.
- Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you in case of such termination.
There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between www.promkraftinterior.com and any user of the service.
If at any point of time www.promkraftinterior.com finds that the information provided by you in registration or web mail is false www.promkraftinterior.com reserves the right to terminate your account.
These terms and conditions and the relationship between the user and PROMKRAFT service shall be governed by the laws of the Mumbai Region without regards to its conflict of law provisions. The User and PROMKRAFT agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Mumbai region, India.
The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of www.promkraftinterior.com service or these terms and conditions must be filed within one (1) Year after such claim or cause of action shall arise or be forever barred.
User Conduct and Rules:
You Agree And Undertake That When Using The Site You Will Not:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without www.promkraftinterior.com express written consent.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.promkraftinterior.com
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. www.promkraftinterior.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website www.promkraftinterior.com may change or modify this policy without notice. www.promkraftinterior.com may disable your user ID and password at www.promkraftinterior.com sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to www.promkraftinterior.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to www.promkraftinterior.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
www.promkraftinterior.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.promkraftinterior.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
www.promkraftinterior.com rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, www.promkraftinterior.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.promkraftinterior.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.promkraftinterior.com does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability:
www.promkraftinterior.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website (a) to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; (b) for any indirect, special or consequential loss; ( c) for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of PROMKRAFT in respect of any (a) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.woodfreeitchens.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of www.promkraftinterior.com ; or (c) matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for www.promkraftinterior.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, www.promkraftinterior.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against www.promkraftinterior.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect www.promkraftinterior.com officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as www.promkraftinterior.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify PROMKRAFT INDIA PVT. LTD. and undertake to keep www.promkraftinterior.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by www.promkraftinterior.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of www.promkraftinterior.com legal advisers incurred or suffered by www.promkraftinterior.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions:
Without prejudice to www.promkraftinterior.com other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, www.promkraftinterior.com may take such action as www.promkraftinterior.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
www.promkraftinterior.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
www.promkraftinterior.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with www.promkraftinterior.com rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
You can contact www.promkraftinterior.com by email at email@example.com